I made a startling discovery Saturday. I stopped and looked at my daughter playing frisbee and realized...she is growing up. She looks so much like me already, and then I really stepped back and watched her and she acts like me too. When did she get so big? I swear she was just a baby in my arms yesterday. How did she turn into this amazing little girl? And how did I miss it?
Ahh, baby girl, I love you more than you know. You amaze me everyday with your intelligence and your heart. You make me smile and you make me cry. I would not trade you for the world. I am blessed to be your mommy and I look forward to years of us growing closer (and then yes, growing apart). I love you Caitlin Ann!!
I won't let that Halloween go! I won't, I tell you.
9 months ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment