
Wednesdays are great for getting all the "What the Hell" moments out of your head. Sharing them with the world and feeling better for doing so. Created by Stacey and Elle at Blue Monkey Butt. Try it!
So, my husband left Monday morning and is gone for the week. It was an unplanned trip. My daughter never handles these trips well. So in two and half days, I have dealt with about a dozen melt-downs for the silliest reasons. What the Hell? Yesterdays was by far the best so far though. Her brother fell down and hurt himself. He was crying and needed some consoling and a bandaid. She meanwhile decides that I love him more than her and oh yeah..it is not fair, he gets more bandaids than she does. What the hell? I swear I wanted to just look at her and say "You have got to be kidding me!" But I didn't. At the rate we are going, I may be on the funny farm before Jim gets home next Monday!
Last week the Jeep engine died. Great! I had to ask what else could go wrong, right?? So we were faced with the decision to get a new car, fix the Jeep or become a one car family. (Okay, the last one was not really an option!) What the hell? So, we bit the bullet and bought a car. And we are still fixing the Jeep.
Is it sad that I plan my time to be online? I was thinking about that. Yes, I admit it, I am addicted to FaceBook. I play some stupid app's on there and yes, I plan what time I need to be online to take care of my stuff. Do you think there is a group for that? Hello, my name is Pam and I am addicted to FaceBook. Maybe I should make a page for it on Facebook! Think anyone would join?
Why or why do they give kindergarteners homework? Don't they know that with twins, it is just pure torture for me? What the hell? Are they trying to drive me crazy? If so, it is working! Okay, time to go back to doing homework! And I think I need to check FaceBook now too!
Have a good day!!
I won't let that Halloween go! I won't, I tell you.
9 months ago







3 comments:
I plan my blogging time online. Hi. My name is Cassie and I'm addicted to blogging. Sometimes my first grader is doing his homework and asks me a question and I just look at the paper blankly. WTH? Why is first grade homework so difficult?
I would join that group, I've joined every other group/page on Facebook. I use it everyday, numerous times a day! Yep I'm an addict too.
Thanks for joining us today!!
I would join the group and I like the new design!!
Post a Comment