Thursday, May 13, 2010

TT:Questions, Questions, Questions

The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of black coffee, which I need more of and the number 8,299,598,330.



Are you a Facebooker? Are you addicted to those stupid games that suck a person in at the drop of a hat? Would you care to share your Facebook identification link so that we may all stalk you be your friend?

Yep, I am a FB addict! I admit it, but I am not a quitter so I am not joining any group to take me away from FB!

If you had to be magically transformed into an animal that you loathe, which one would it be? And don't give me those "none" answers...

A snake...and man that would be awful! They terrify me!

What is the strangest thing you have said to:

* get a job?
* get a date?

I don't think I have ever said anything strange to get a job or a date. I guess I am boring in the respect.

What cartoon character do you find the most sexiest?

Race Bannon form Johnny Quest

When dog food is new with improved tasting, who tests it?

I am afraid to ask...I hope it is not people...

What does OK actually mean?

I am stealing an answer and going with Oklahoma

If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth?

Why would they want to own it to the core of the earth? You can do anything with it. I definitely don't care to own it to the core.

When you were in high school and were sitting in math class... when the day came to learn about 3.14, did you get hungry?

Not a big fan of pie...now cake...yeah, I am there for some cake!

Have you ever been on the radio?

Yep

Beans, beans the magical fruit The more you eat, the more you toot The more you toot, the better you feel So let's have beans at every meal!
Why do people say that when beans are vegetables?

Cuz people are un-educated?

What about tv? And I don't mean physically on top of the tv either, you silly people. Same goes for the radio question.

Yes..on the news...but I swear I didn't do it! (Just kidding!)

Do you think Adam & Eve had belly buttons?

Hope so

If you were going to own a liquor store or a bar, what would you name it?

Good Times? Roll Out The Barrels?

How about you own a grocery store - what's it's name?

Yeah, don't really want to own a grocery store...ever.

If you could only watch one tv show for the rest of your life and no other, what would it be? And yes, it's going to be in series form so you don't actually have to watch the same episode over and over.

Bones...I LOVE that show and watch it over and over

What was the name of your 3rd grade teacher?

Geez...that was FOREVER ago. I have no clue

Do you know how to parallel park?

Yes, but I SUCK at it!

What kinds of cereal do you have in your home right at this very moment?

Frosted Flakes, Corn Pops, Fruity Pebbles, and Apple Jacks

If you were to have a garage sale tomorrow, what is the first item you own that you would say "I'm selling THAT!"?

All the kids toys that have managed to be stacked up in my garage that my kids have outgrown!!

1 comments:

Stacy said...

I never even thought of Race Bannon. Now, he was a hottie!