Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What The Hell Wednesday!



So, this is my first What the Hell, but it really kind of works for me this week.

In the past week I have had my son's teacher, his bus driver, and his T-Ball coach tell me that he is not listening and is having a hard time focusing. Great, welcome to my world. I mean come on, do they think he just acts up for them and is a perfect angel for me? Really? So they have all told me to speak to him and get him to listen better. Yeah, cuz he is listening to me so well at home. I mean in one ear and out the other. So What the Hell? Don't know what makes them think I am gonna get a better reaction than they are.

My husband left for a few days. No big deal. We are used to it. But I swear , it has been crazy since he left. I am hoping it is the full moon. (I gotta blame something, right?) What the Hell?

In the last two weeks, I have had to spend $$$ on fixing the a/c. Then one week later the TV dies. I am waiting for the third thing to happen. (They always come in 3's, right?) What the Hell?

So hopefully the full moon will pass, the Spring Fever will leave, the breaking down will stop and the hubby will be home. It will get better, right?

3 comments:

Elle said...

Maybe it's just spring fever or as in my son's case, summer fever. He can't wait to be out of school.

Here's hoping that there isn't a #3 item that breaks down.

Thanks for joining us for WTHW!

Cassie said...

Oh I have the opposite problem with my sons. They behave really well at school and then come home to act like monsters. I think their good behavior quota gets filled at school so I'm left with the mess.

Stacy said...

I get the same thing about my 9 year old son. And when I say, "Your teacher says you don't listen" he says, "I know". Ahhhh! Seriously, do they think he's only not listening at school? I hope nothing major is #3, maybe just break a nail?
Thanks so much for joining us!