
Join the fun of What the Hell Wednesday!!! Go to Blue Monkey Butt and link into the fun!!
So, my husband is in the Navy. He got home Monday and then left again less than 24 hours later. What the Hell?? Why? To fly to the Bahamas to take some parts to a sub. It is his job, well yes, but really?? He is flying there and only going to be in the Bahamas for 4 hours. And why the hell can't I go???
It has been raining here now for like 3 days straight. What the Hell?? Does it need to rain, sure, but can't it just rain at night and then be beautiful and sunny all day? And the temperature shift? That is KILLING me. 90 degrees one day and then 65 the next? It really makes my job hard!
Speaking of, my daughter has decided that she is done wearing long sleeves. so when the Mother Nature decides to act like Sybil, my daughter has a fit. What the Hell?? Can she just please put on the damn long sleeve shirt and not act like I am torturing her? Really?
And while I LOVE my twins, they have currently decided to act like brats. They argue about everything! They argue with each other, they argue with me, they argue with their dad (okay, well when he is actually HOME!) What the Hell?? Can we just have ONE day without arguing about the color of the sky? (Oh wait, maybe it is because they can't see the sky!!!) Damn!
Okay, I think I am done.....welcome to What the Hell!!!
I won't let that Halloween go! I won't, I tell you.
9 months ago







2 comments:
I'd love to go to the Bahamas too, even if it was only for a few hours!! We've had a ton of rain too! Yuck!
Thanks so much for joining us today!
Maybe you should come here for a week and leave him with the kids and let him have a whole week of WTH!!!
Post a Comment