
So, my 5 year old daughter has a boyfriend. When did that happen? At 5 they are already into boys? Sure seems like everything is happening MUCH earlier than I remember it happening when I was younger. (Maybe it's just that I am really old!!)
I woke up this morning and thought to myself, I wonder if I just lay here if the twins will get ready for school and go without me? I swear I just LIVE tired these days!
I have chicken out for dinner, but I have no idea what to make with it. I stared at it hoping it would speak to me, but it just stared back at me.
Don't ask me how any of these things flow together, they don't. Most of my days and thoughts just are random. I personally think it happened the minute I got pregnant. I used to feel so organized and together, now my mind jumps all around and I am lucky I remember where I parked the truck. (maybe it's just that I am getting old!!) Oh wait, I already said that...see...I am random!
Head on over to the Un-Mom for more shots of random thoughts!
I won't let that Halloween go! I won't, I tell you.
9 months ago







2 comments:
If you happen to ever find some of that talking chicken, let me know, okay? That would come in SUPER handy.
I have days like this - even when I make a menu!
Thanks for visiting my blog and yes there was a moment of silence for the chocolate LOL!!!
Post a Comment