
Join the fun! Head on over to Blue Monkey Butt and link up and join What the Hell Wednesday!!
So, do you have those friends in your life? You know the ones. They ask your advice and then completely ignore it! I have a friend who just had a baby. I love her dearly, but really...why ask me when you are going to ignore everything I tell you anyway? What the Hell?? I mean after all, I am not a mom. I have no experience. I did not go through pretty much what you did. (Does anyone else hear the sarcasm?) It just irritates me! Just don't ask me!
The kids for some STRANGE reason have decided that getting up EVERY morning between 6am and 6:30am is a good thing. What the Hell?? Do they not realize that mommy is very GRUMPY when she has to be up before 7am? How old do they have to be before I can just leave them to fend for themselves? And really? Why is my son such a morning person???
And is it just me? I am SOOOO tired of Kate Gosselin. I have ZERO desire to watch her new show. Really? Just stay home and deal with your kids. Quit putting them all over TV. Quit inviting everyone into your life. Okay, I am done....
Okay...I am done....Grumpy and all!! Have a great Wednesday everyone!!
I won't let that Halloween go! I won't, I tell you.
9 months ago







5 comments:
Here's the thing with Kate Gosselin. Is anybody gonna find her show believeable after all that mess with Jon? It's gonna seem so scripted and fake. I can't imagine them having much for ratings.
You sound just like me! My girls keep getting up around 6 instead of 7. Have they not figured out Summer is here and Mommy wants to sleep in now??
Lydia
My boys have always gotten up early! And I am so not a morning person. I leave cups with lids and straws in the refrigerator filled with milk or juice, and pop tarts in zip lock bags on the table for my kids. It keeps them from bothering me too early.
Thanks for joining us today!! Love your WTH's!
I want to know why my kids can't wake up during the school week but on the weekends they are waking me up at 7! What The Hell children! Ya, we'll need to fix that because no way I'm getting up early all summer.
Kate Gosselin is pretty lame. I can't imagine her show will do very well.
Thanks for joining us for WTHW!
OMG, this is SUCH a good idea!!! I'm gonna start loving Wednesday's just b/c I can read these posts!!
Post a Comment