Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I turned 41 in September. Hard to believe I am that old already. I don't feel 41. I feel like I stopped aging at about 32. I know I am older, but I just don't feel it. I often wonder what does a 41 year old look like? Should I act my age? What does that mean? I wish I had an answer to that.

For my birthday, my best friend and I went and got tattoos. (that is probably NOT the thing for a 41 year old to do, but I have wanted another one for about two years now!) I got something to represent my children. I have a ladybug for Caitlin, who has been called my little bug since birth and the Kanji symbol for "angel" for Christopher since that is what I have called him since birth. I am very happy with the results.

So here are pictures, the first is from the day I got the tattoo and the next is from after it healed.


0 comments: