For my birthday this year, Jim took me shopping and then out to dinner at Ruth Chris. We had such a wonderful day together. I am truly blessed to have him as my husband. He is not the most romantic man on the planet, but I would not trade him for anything in the world!
The next day, we had dinner with my friends(some were missing and I missed having them with us!) and then afterward headed out to a small local bar for karaoke.(one of my favorite things to do!) It was a wonderful way to celebrate turning 41.
I have been blessed with some pretty amazing people in my life. And being able to celebrate my birthday with them just made it that much more special. Thank you to all of them. I think I am going to love 41 as much as I loved 40!
I won't let that Halloween go! I won't, I tell you.
9 months ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment