Tomorrow my babies start kindergarten. I can hardly believe it is time for that already! I can still remember being pregnant with them like it was yesterday. I remember vividly the twice a day trips to the NICU to see them. I remember bringing them home from the hospital. I remember all those nights of endless feedings. I swear they were just born yesterday, yet here they are, off to school. Where did the time go?
They have grown into little people. They are not babies. They are not toddlers. They are children now. They have their own ideas and likes and dislikes. They have opinions and voices. It really does seem like they grew up overnight.
And tomorrow another milestone in their lives will happen. They will officially be off to school. Yes, they went to pre-school last year, but if they hated it, I could have pulled them out. Now they have to go. They are "graduating" from pre-schoolers to school-age kids. My babies have grown up. So, tomorrow, I am sure I will be a little weepy and sentimental. After all, my babies are going to kindergarten.
I won't let that Halloween go! I won't, I tell you.
9 months ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment