Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yes...I DO love them!

Being a mom is not always the easiest job on the planet. (Okay, it is almost never an easy job!) I struggle daily with wondering if I am good enough. Did I do all I could? Did I yell too much? Did I let them get away with too much? Am I being a good example?

At the end of the day, I rarely have the answers. But I do know I love them. The last two days have been very trying. The twins are testing me. And I am tired! Jim is out of town so I am doing the single mom thing this week. I know there are a lot of moms who do it all the time and my hat is off to you all! We miss having daddy here. Today was not a good day. I know I yelled too much. You know how you get to that point where you are just "done"? I am there! The good news? The day is over and tomorrow is a new day. We can start all over. The better news? They still love me and I still love them. They will test me again tomorrow. I will probably yell again tomorrow, but maybe a little less. And we will start a new day.

Being a mom is not easy, but it is a job I love.

0 comments: