The twins left on Saturday to go to my MIL's house. It has been very nice to have some time alone. I think it allows me the time to re-charge my batteries. I miss the kids, but I know I needed a break. Maybe next time I will set it up for a week when I DON'T have remicade. Jim and I have had a nice week though. You forget how nice it is to walk out the door without getting kids ready to go. It is nice to sit down and eat and be able to eat my own food. It is also nice to be able to go out and not have to pay a sitter when you get home. Jim and I have enjoyed going out and spending some time together. (That is always nice too!) We are not picking the kids up until Monday, so I have a little more "alone" time ahead. I plan to enjoy it all!
I won't let that Halloween go! I won't, I tell you.
9 months ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment