Friday, August 7, 2009

Rough Week

So, Jim has been gone all week this week. It has been a rough one. The kids have LOST their minds this week. Why does that happen? And me, I am falling apart. I had a "check-up" doctor's appointment on Tuesday. From that, I got a referral to a hand surgeon, and a dermatologist. I got x-rays of my hand, blood drawn (I had to be stuck twice!) and a C/T. This has not been a good week for me! The C/T was today, and I STILL have a headache after three rounds of tylenol. (And two glasses of wine!) Now I get to play the waiting game to see what is going on with my right lung. Hopefully it is just more scar tissue. Tuesday I get to go see the hand surgeon to find out what is wrong with my finger. And I have yet to schedule my dermatology appointment. All of it seems to be minor stuff, but it never fails, Jim leaves and all hell breaks loose. Then you add the children in, and life really gets crazy. Is it any wonder I am having a few drinks for the third night in a row? I need a break! I want a break! Thanks goodness Jim comes home tomorrow. Now, when can I run away for a week?

0 comments: