Jim is gone once again. I know he has a job to do and I understand that it is part of him being in the Navy. But I miss him. I hate having to start the school year alone. The kids miss him. I miss him. We all miss him. Yes, I realize that we have the "easy" job of him being n the Navy. He is not gone for months on end. But sometimes I think him disappearing for 10 days here and there is worse than him being gone for 6 months at a time. At least then, we could adjust and have a plan. Now, he is just gone long enough to throw our schedule off, but not long enough to settle into a routine. The kids started school without him here and they are trying to adjust, but it is not easy.
We miss him and life is not the same without him here with us. I am counting the days until he is home with us again.
I won't let that Halloween go! I won't, I tell you.
9 months ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment