Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Okay....

So, life is just a little crazy! Jim has retired from the Navy. That is a good thing, and I know it, but the changes that have come along with that have been mind boggling.

I am struggling these days. Jim is traveling all the time right now, and while I know it is what we agreed would happen to get us through the end of the school year, my patience is wearing thin! I am tired of being mom and dad. I am tired of trying to keep everything together and normal. I am tired of putting on a smile everyday. It is hard.

I am 18 days away from having our lives packed up and moved (to somewhere in Augusta, GA, but no idea where yet). Jim is gone(again) and I am trying to get everything together and ready to go by myself. I know I will survive this and I know it will all work out. But right now, I am stressed and worried and scared. I am ready for life to go back to normal (whatever that is!). Today, I am feeling very alone and very overwhelmed. Tomorrow, I promise to smile and pretend like everything is okay again, but tonight...well, tonight..I am just overwhelmed....

0 comments: