I have to say..I love celebrating with my friends. My dear friend Stephanie turned 28 this past week. She is an amazing person. I am so blessed to have her in my life. We joke about her being my "sister wife", but in reality she is really just one of my best friends. She always has an open ear for me and helps me out anytime she can. She is giving and wonderful. This past year has not been the best, but she never lets it get her down. Instead she smiles and tries to find the best way to handle what comes her way. I am so blessed to have her in my life. I am a better person for knowing her. She makes me stop and look and realize that things are really not so bad. I love her and her children. I am so blessed I got to celebrate her birthday!
I love you Stephanie! I hope this year brings you happiness, peace and love! I hope you are blessed beyond your imagination! You deserve it! Happy Birthday!
I won't let that Halloween go! I won't, I tell you.
9 months ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment