So..have to love being a military wife sometimes! Jim left us Friday. (not for too long, but long enough) And Sunday, the air conditioning in the house died! The temp's are supposed to be in the 90's and now I have some decisions to make. Fix it, who do I call, how much can I spend...and oh yeah, here I go again!
I was lucky enough to be able to talk to Jim about it for a minute about it. He got me a name and number for a guy he works with who just replaced his A/C. I got another lucky break. The guy who fixed the A/C agreed to come out and take a look. (even though we are out of his service area, but he is retired military and likes to look out for fellow servicemen) Even better, he fixed the A/C and gave me a HUGE break on the cost. (God is good!)
So what really freaked me out yesterday and had me worried all night long turned out to be nothing more than another bump in the road.
So I spent my day hanging out while the A/C got fixed, then got the kids and started the CRAZY night of running. Baseball, cub scouts, dinner, bedtime...breathe!
Just another day as a military wife, huh?
I won't let that Halloween go! I won't, I tell you.
9 months ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment