
So I thought I would join in with a What the Hell Wednesday. I am NOT in a good frame of mind so my what the hell's might be more blue than funny today.
My Brother-in-law died two years ago today. And two years later I still wonder What the Hell? We all miss him and he was a great guy. So I guess this is my morbid What the Hell! I still get angry about it sometimes. Especially when I look at my baby sister or my nephews. There are just no words to describe the pain or the wondering. So for you today Eddie..we miss you and love you and we still wonder what the hell!
My daughter dropped a train table top on her big toe. She is lucky she didn't break it. It looks LOVELY! All nice and black and blue. My What the Hell? I was out of town when it happened. My husband did not think it was serious. They show up at the airport and my daughter could hardly walk...I am think What the Hell? Then I saw her toe...Wow! That was a REAL What the Hell? As in What the Hell happened? And why did I now know about it til now??
Okay...that is it for my what the hell...maybe next week I will try to be funny...
I won't let that Halloween go! I won't, I tell you.
9 months ago







1 comments:
I'm sorry about your brother-in-law. It must be so hard for his family even two years later.
Your poor little girl dropping the train table on her toe! It must still hurt so bad.
Thanks for joining us for What The Hell Wednesday.Please stop by and leave a comment with your email address so you'll be eligible for the gift card. You have until midnight EST.
Post a Comment