
Join the fun! Head on over to Blue Monkey Butt and link up and join What the Hell Wednesday!!
So, my husband came home last week and told me that he was leaving this week. Loving that Navy life! Oh yeah! He sold it to me though by telling me it was either this week for three days or canceling leave next week and going then. So, while this week SUCKS...it is better than next week. But really? What the Hell?? Can I have more than three days notice? Please, just maybe once? (chanting...be like Gumby...be like Gumby!)
And speaking of the military...I came across a post yesterday by a lovely (insert sarcasm here!) woman on Facebook. She announced that military discounts should only be for active duty members...not their family or retirees. Excuse me? She felt that only the service member makes sacrifices. Really? Are you that ignorant? Do you really believe that the families of military members make no sacrifices? Can I PLEASE tell you how may holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, etc my husband has missed? Can I please tell you how I held my daughter night after night as she sobbed for her daddy and was too young to understand why he was gone? Hell, he even missed the birth of our children oh yeah and my pregnancy...but that was no sacrifice for our family at all!!! WHAT THE HELL?? We don't sacrifice anything? Yeah...I was a little hot about that one!
Okay okay okay...I am done with that one now....What the Hell??
Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!
I won't let that Halloween go! I won't, I tell you.
9 months ago







1 comments:
tell her to talk to y husband and then to talk to my fist, LOL!!Just joking, we know the family also sacrifices, hang in there!!
Post a Comment