Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Hair, New Attitude

So, for fall, I have gone darker with my hair. I made a change..maybe not a big one, but a change nonetheless. And with that change, I also decided to let some other things fall away.

I am trying to move forward with lots of things in my life. I am trying to let the negative go. I think I have put too much worth in what people think. I think I have spent too long trying to please people. I think that I worry about things I can't change. So instead of making New Year's Resolutions, I am making a resolution to let things just fall away. I am going to make sure I do what it right for me and for my family. I have not been counting my blessings as often as I should. For Thanksgiving, I posted as my stau=tus everyday something in my life I was thankful for. It really made me examine what is important in my life and what is not.

So I am going to move on. I am going to focus on the good things and TRY not to worry about all the things I can't control or change. And maybe, just maybe, that will help me along my journey a little further.


0 comments: