October came to a close and I had to say goodbye to yet another friend. Sometimes I really hate being a military wife and having military friends. This year has seen three of my friends move away and it is not over yet, there is one more moving before the year ends.
Julie, I did not get to know you as soon as I might have liked. But you touched my life and I am blessed to have gotten to know you. You are a strong and amazing woman. I will miss you. I wish you well in your new adventure. I know it will not be easy for you, but I know you will do well because you handle everything that comes your way. You face things with a smile and even when you are stressed, you find a way to make the people around you feel better! Take care my friend and safe travels..til we meet again!
I won't let that Halloween go! I won't, I tell you.
9 months ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment