Yep, that is right. I am a Navy Wife. Not an easy job. I have my husband tell me one day he is not going anywhere til June and less than 48 hours later, he is leaving again.
I am a Navy Wife. I have learned to be mom and dad. I have learned to fill in at Cub Scout meetings and still manage to be the cookie mom for the Girl Scout troop.
I am a Navy Wife. I have learned more about Pinewood derby cars than I ever wanted to know. (Yes, I did have to have some help with this one)
I am a Navy Wife. I have learned to just roll with what comes our way. I have become Gumby.
I am a Navy Wife. I spend nights alone in my bed and miss my husband like crazy, but never let the kids see me cry.
I am a Navy Wife. I deal with delays and unknowns. I go for days with no contact from my husband when the email on the sub fails (and it usually does)
I am a Navy Wife. I make plans, but can change them on a moments notice. Nothing is written in stone in my life.
I am a Navy Wife. What is your super power?
I won't let that Halloween go! I won't, I tell you.
9 months ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment